My favorite purchase this summer??? My Vibram FiveFingers! I found these up north while shopping in Nisswa! These are a great choice if you are interested in the “barefoot” experience!
I LOVE training in these! I use them for cardio as well as weight training, and I am hooked!
Why wear a cast on your foot when fitness training? Wearing FiveFingers during strength and fitness conditioning can increase your comfort, balance, performance and overall sense of control. That’s because many of the poses and exercises you perform during strength and fitness training rely on flexible yet stable support from your feet and legs.
FiveFingers footwear not only provide a sure-footed grip to enhance torque during power moves, it’s ultrathin sole enhances feedback and lowers your center of gravity to improve balance and agility. FiveFingers will allow your foot to move naturally, flexing easily with every move you make. Its five individual toe slots lets your toes to separate gently, allowing you to use them as your natural stabilizers and providing unrivaled balance and increased muscle stimulation to your feet, ankles, and lower legs.
Whether you are cardio training, lifting weights, or powering through a CrossFit routine, FiveFingers will help you get the most out of your workout and your body.
5 Reasons to Wear or Train in Vibram FiveFingers:
1. Strengthens Muscles in the Feet and Lower Legs – wearing FiveFingers will stimulate and strengthen muscles in the feet and lower legs, improving general foot health and reducing the risk of injury.
2. Improves Range of Motion in Ankles, Feet and Toes – no longer ‘cast’ in a shoe, the foot and toes move more naturally.
3. Stimulates Neural Function Important to Balance and Agility – when wearing Vibram FiveFingers, thousands of neurological receptors in the feet send valuable information to the brain, improving balance and agility.
4. Eliminates Heel Lift to Align the Spine and Improve Posture – By lowering the heel, our bodyweight becomes evenly distributed across the footbed, promoting proper posture and spine alignment.
5. Allows the Foot and Body to Move Naturally, Which Just FEELS GOOD.
Learn more at http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/